You have no items in your shopping cart.
Topgrade Tarpaulin 200gsmCode: TG
Topgrade Tarpaulin, a great tarp for a wide variety of uses
Offer of the week - Topgrade White 23.0m x 9.0m
Was £254.99 Now Only £169.99!!
Just click the Buy button and the discount will be applied at the checkout
Offer valid until midnight 29/11/15 (while stocks last)
Topgrade tarpaulins are specially made from super strong tightly woven polyethylene providing lasting protection against the elements.
Topgrade is our most durable and versatile tarpaulin, suitable for use in some of the most demanding industrial environments as well as for tough jobs around the home and garden. Topgrade is not only extremely tough it's also incredibly lightweight and easy to handle even when wet.
- Rot proof
- UV Protected
- Eyelets every metre
- Double edged rope reinforced hems
- Available in 36 sizes
- Three colours available: Blue, Green and White
- Weave: 200gm per sq metre
- Weave: 14 x 14 sq. inch
- Our green tarpaulins are often used by farmers for a variety of tasks, such as covering machinery and haystacks. The green colour means they easily blend into the landscape
- Our blue tarpaulins are most often bought by boat-owners. They are used to cover boats or marine equipment, or as dust sheets when working above or below deck.
- White tarpaulins are great for working under, as they let some light through. Market stall owners find them very useful for this reason.
Customer Reviews - Show More Reviews
- Fast delivery! Review by Jim
Read more (Posted on 04/09/2013)
- Excellent quality Review by Philspools
Read more (Posted on 09/01/2013)
- Fantastic Product Review by SteveG
Read more (Posted on 25/06/2012)
Write Your Own Review
Standard Delivery weighing under 250g - £2.99
Standard Delivery weighing over 250g - £4.99
48hrs (not including Saturday or Sunday) from £6.99
24hrs - please order before 2pm for next day delivery (not including Saturday or Sunday) from £8.99
Items under 30kg will be sent as parcels. Items over 30kg will be sent as pallets.
The Standard Delivery charge for a large single item weighing over 30kg is £15
Due to carrier costs deliveries to Highlands and Islands incur higher charges. When placing an order for delivery to these places no delivery charge will be added. You will be contacted by our customer services team with a quote for delivery. If this charge is accepted we will then proceed with your order.
For any delivery enquiries, please email us at WGWebDelivery@bradshawsdirect.co.uk.